17 September 2013

What have YOU made?

In the past month, I've made 2.75 projects for myself & my family. They are a sweater for my daughter, an afghan meant for the entire family, but used mostly by my dog, and another sweater for myself that I haven't finished the sleeve edging on. I need to do that.

It should be known that I honestly do not usually buy my patterns. I adore the ones available for free. However, I have a subscription to Crochet Today and it's fantastic. Also, that crocodile stitch sweater is super cute, and totally worth the money.

Do you sometimes start a project and then set it aside to go chase that figurative squirrel?

What have you made recently?

I want to hear from the awesome YOU!

Happy stitching! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what awesome you thinks!