18 September 2013

Pattern Review Rubric

The holiday season is quickly approaching! In order to save money, I typically crochet at least 75% of the presents I give to others. Because of this, over the next few months, you'll be seeing a lot of pattern reviews. The last one I did was not as organized, though, as I'd like the rest of them to be.

How many of you are experienced with education? My degree is in music education. Because of the nature of music, most of the assessments music teachers give are not written. Therefore, we normally include a performance rubric with our lesson plans to give to principals or other supervisors to show how we are assessing the students. In order to make future pattern reviews more clear and organized, I have created a rubric that the patterns must meet to attain a precise score out of 20. I've included it below:


I have multiple patterns to review that will be popping up on the blog over the course of the next few weeks. If you have any patterns you'd like me to review, though, please send them my way!

Happy stitching! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what awesome you thinks!